Work with clients to discuss all aspects of creating, remodeling, or updating their home. Use computer technology to create visual renderings and estimating tools to aid clients in their home renovation projects.
Become a Designer
We are a mid to high-end kitchen and bath company seeking an experienced, dependable, hardworking, customer oriented kitchen & bath designer/ sales person who is motivated, self-reliant, detail oriented, creative, and not afraid to ask for the sale. Sell our products and services with complete confidence in our new showroom and the customer’s home. You will be meeting with pre-set appointments, sales leads, referrals and walk-ins, working home improvement shows, and showroom hours. Our unique lead generation methods and large marketing budget offer an exciting growth opportunity for a candidate that is ambitious and not afraid to work hard on company supplied leads, as well as develop their own opportunities.
• Have a strong, proven residential sales and design background with at least 3-5 years of proven successful sales experience
• Know how to utilize trade partners in our area to effectively assist the customer to help close the sale
• Be open and willing to learn new sales processes and techniques
• Have a strong work ethic, personality, and the ability to ask for the order
• Have excellent verbal and organizational skills
• Have a strong desire to succeed
• Know how to handle quality leads and impress the client in order to gain future referral business
• Have solid basic computer skills, and know how to use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Design program experience with 20/20 and construction knowledge a HUGE plus!
• Have a valid driver’s license and late model vehicle
• Criminal background checks are conducted on all new employees
• Prior experience selling Kitchens & Bathrooms to homeowners is absolutely required.